Monday, May 26, 2014

Movin' On

Monday, May 26, 2014


Everyone,

Okay, due to the lack of response from y'all, I'm going to revert to my previous method of writing and just putting down whatever comes to my mind.

This was week six of the transfer and literally nothing gets done. Once you get transfer calls, then the next 76 hours everything just falls apart. But we were able to do lots of service this week and saying goodbye to everyone because...

ELDER COX IS GOING ON A BIKE IN THE SUMMER

So, these next few weeks are going to be an experiment. I'm going to take before and after pictures and see just how much weight I drop from pure sweat. I'm not going to sugar coat it either, these next few weeks are going to be hell. But as always, the scriptures bring comfort: "And also that of element shall melt with fervent heat; and all things shall become new, that my knowledge and glory may dwell upon all the earth." The Lord likes using refiners fire to make his saints pure.

Just as a heads up, I'm going to to be using a lot of heat references. And this is about it for the letter, things are crazy with packing and I'm not very focused. I'll be better next week.

Love you all,

Elder Cox

(PS from Mom - Elder Cox let us know he'll be in the "Rancho Vista" area which, as far as we can tell, is by Palmdale.  His new companion will be Elder Spencer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment