Saturday, December 21, 2013

Here's your hat. What's your hurry?

Monday, December 9, 2013


Not much to say about the week. The biggest news is that I'm getting transferred again, to put all the rumors to rest. And I have a feeling that now I'm going to the East side of the mission, since they have been swapping missionaries from east to west and west to east this whole time. So we'll have to see what the Lord has in store for me.

I'll share a funny story from this week though. On Tuesday, the ward goes on to visit less-active members of the ward. I went with a brother (we'll call him Brother Jones for now) to the slums of the ward to visit a large span-am family. We were driving along, when all of a sudden out of the dark this large mutt charged the car. We were driving at a decent pace but this dog was keeping up with us. And even though we were in a car, I was kinda scared. This dog meant business and I knew if we slowed down, he probably would have tried to jump through the window and get us. Needless to say, we sped up and finally lost him at about 25 mph. And that pretty much describes my area. Bon voyage!

So I'll let you all know where I am for Christmas and hope you enjoy the various degrees of winter you are having.

Love,

Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment