Saturday, December 21, 2013

Welcome to Rosamond
Monday, December 16, 2013
All,

Well, I have decided that I don't like transfers at all for lots of reasons. The biggest one is that I end up getting sick. So I apologize if this email doesn't make sense, because it will be brief. I am now serving in Rosamond and the ward apparently is awesome. They give a lot of food to us and make sure that we are always taken care of. I wouldn't know anything about them, because Thursday I got really sick, and am still trying to get better. I don't want to give any details because it's a little embarrassing (but not life threatening), needless to say I'm in pain and not going anywhere anytime soon. My companion is Elder Carper from Layton, UT and has been out for 4 (?) months and is by far the youngest companion I have had so far. But he wants to work and once I get better we are going to kick it! We have three people with a baptismal date and the work has amazing potential here. So I'm excited.

That's really all I can say right now, other than my new address is: 

3400 15th Street West, #57
Rosamond, CA, 93560

Love you all,

Elder Cox  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment